This sparkling sangria is sure to be a spring hit. Full of pizzazz and vibrant color this cocktail sparkles like no other. The strawberries and peach brandy mingle elegantly in your glass.
I served this at dinner one evening when my mom came up to visit. She’s not much of a wine drinker-so she said! Three glasses of this light and fruity sangria later and she was loving every last drop of this wine. Surprisingly (not), this sparkling sangria stole the show. While the lasagna was good , it was the sangria that was talked about days later.
Sparkling strawberry sangria is a must make for your next spring soiree. Gorgeous and delightfully good, perfect for warm spring evenings. Your crowd will love this sparkling sangria.
- 1 bottle sparkling wine
- ¼ C peach brandy
- 1 T sugar
- 1 C strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- In a small container combine strawberries and sugar.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- In a pitcher combine all ingredients – give a good stir.
- Place in fridge for three hours.
- Serve chilled.