White Chocolate Peppermint Rice Crispies - Petit Foodie
- 5 1/2 cups Rice Crispy cereal
- 1 10 oz bag mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate peppermint chunks
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a large pot over medium heat place 1 stick of butter in pan.
- Once melted add in bag of marshmallows.
- Cut heat off and melt marshmallows down stirring constantly. About 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in pinch of salt. Add in cereal.
- Stir until cereal is completely coated.
- Pour into baking dish and press firmly down.
- Let cool at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwave for 15 sec intervals until completely melted. Drizzle over treats.
- While white chocolate is still warm top with white chocolate peppermint chunks and sprinkles. Let cool for 1 hour.
- Cut and store in airtight container once cooled.