Veggie Lasagna - Petit Foodie
- 6 gf lasagna pasta small sheets
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs, dried
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Combine ricotta, egg, Italian herbs, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a saute pan heat olive oil. Saute onion until translucent.
- Add in zucchini and mushrooms. Saute until tender.
- Add in kale and wilt down.
- Pour marinara sauce in the veggies and let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add 1/3 of the sauce down in a 9x9 square pan. Layer 3 lasagna noodles, ricotta, sauce. Repeat 2 times.
- Top with mozzarella and Parmesan. cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover foil and broil for 2-5 minutes until top is brown.
- Let cool for 10 min and serve .