Peppermint Mocha - Petit Foodie
- 2 shots expresso
- 2 cups milk of your choice, I used fat free half and half
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Whipped cream, topping
- Crushed peppermint candy, topping
- Over medium-low heat in a small sauce pan add milk, sugar, cocoa powder and peppermint extract.
- Whisk until cocoa powder and sugar are dissolved and mixture is warmed through.
- Prepare shots of espresso in each mug. I used my nespresso machine.
- Divide milk mixture between two the mugs.
- Stir espresso and milk together.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candy.