Orange Infused Oatmeal with Raspberries and Pom Seeds - Petit Foodie
- 1 cup gluten free oatmeal
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- In small sauce pan simmer zest and juice of one orange and 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat boil oats and water. Once boiling reduce heat to low and stir until oats are simmering. Cook like this for 6-10 minutes until doneness is to your liking.
- Stir in 1-2 Tablespoons of brown sugar into the oats. *I like 1 tablespoon my family likes 2. So this is your choice by taste.
- Remove orange glaze from stove and oats.
- Divide oats into two bowls and pour about 2-3 tablespoons of orange glaze on top.
- Top each bowl with raspberries, pom and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve immediately.