Orange Cranberry Waffles - Petit Foodie
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cranberries
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix in egg, oil, milk and orange juice. Mix until combine.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour 1/2 Cup of the batter onto the hot waffle iron. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown. Cooking times will vary depending on iron setting and brand of iron. To be safe check after 3 minutes.