Oatmeal Raisin Cookies - Petit Foodie
- 1 3/4 cups gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, dried
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients: oats, flour, baking soda, cornstarch, pumpkin spice, and salt.
- In a large bowl beat together sugars and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg.
- Working in batches add in flours mixture.
- Beat until just combine.
- Fold in raisins, cranberries and walnuts
- Scoop dough onto baking sheet in 1 tablespoon rounds.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Store in airtight container.