Mango Pepper Salad - Petit Foodie
- 1 mango thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro or mint, finely chopped, garnish
- 1 juice of lime
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- In medium bowl whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Add in thinly sliced fruit and veggies.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Place in airtight container and put in fridge for 2 or more hours.
- Serve with herb garnishes, if desired.