Loaded Gluten Free Brownies - Petit Foodie
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper or grease lightly.
- In a small bowl combine chocolate chips and butter. Place in microwave until melted. Checking every 30 seconds.
- In a medium bowl whisk together cornstarch, almond flour, cocoa powder, salt and sugar.
- Whisk in eggs and melted chocolate.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before removing from the pan. Store in airtight container.