Kale and Quinoa Tabbouleh - Petit Foodie
- 2 cups kale, chopped finely
- 2/3 cup parsley, chopped finely
- 1/3 cup mint, chopped finely
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 hot house cucumber, chopped small bites
- 2 small tomatoes, deseeded and chopped small bites
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- In a large bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add in cooled quinoa, kale, parsley and mint.
- Massage with hands or toss well.
- Add in tomatoes and cucumber and toss.
- Store in airtight container. Place in fridge for 1-2 hours. Serve.