Grapefruit Rose Spritzer - Petit Foodie
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 grapefruit, juiced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces rose wine
- 2 splashes club soda
- Juice on large grapefruit and strain if needed.
- In small sauce pan bring to simmer water, grapefruit juice and sugar.
- Once sugar is dissolved remove from heat and let cool.
- Between two glasses filled with ice pour 4oz of rose wine, 3oz grapefruit simple syrup and a healthy splash of club soda.
- Stir and sever. Garnish with additional grapefruit wedges and/or mint sprigs.