Gluten Free Spooky Crinkle Cookies - Petit Foodie
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- sprinkles, optional
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- Beat together butter and sugar in a large bowl until creamy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in cocoa powder, flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt. Beat until just combine.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour or freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350* and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon scoop out balls of dough and roll in powdered sugar.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining dough. You may need to place back in fridge if dough gets too soft
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add sprinkles or candy eyes.