- 2 cups AP Gluten Free Flour (I used Bobs Red Mill brand)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 stick butter, cold/cubed
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 400*. Lay aside 2 sheets of parchment paper and a rolling pin.
- In large bowl combine flour, baking soda and powder, salt brown sugar and pumpkin spice.
- Using two knives or a pastry cutter cut butter into flour mixture until pea size crumbs form.
- Using spatula fold in pumpkin, egg and almond milk*, Stir until just combine.
- Pour onto parchment paper, Dust lightly with additional flour.
- Top with remaining sheet of parchment paper and roll into a disk. You may need to use your hands a bit to form round disk.
- Cut carefully into 8 triangles. Place parchment paper with dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Whisk together glaze ingredients and set aside.
- Remove scones from oven and let cool. Drizzle with glaze.
- Best if eaten same day.
- *I used Bobs Red Mill GF AP flour which has a heavier consistency if using another GF Flour brand I suggest only adding 3 Tablespoons of milk and then upping one tablespoon at a time if needed.