Gluten Free Pistachio Chocolate Chip Cookies - Petit Foodie
- 1/3 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1 stick butter, room temp
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in egg and vanilla. Beat until just combine.
- In a food processor pulse nuts and oats until coarse flour forms.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, pistachio mixture, salt, baking powder and soda.
- To butter mixture working in batches add in flour mixture. Beat until just combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- With 1 tablespoon scoop out balls of dough and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.