- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup dried unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350*. Line 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mix together the crust ingredients in a small bowl.
- Press firmly into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a small sauce pan bring milk and cornstarch to a simmer over medium-low heat. Whisking so no lumps form.
- Remove from heat and pour in chocolate chips. Let sit for 1 minute. Then stir until smooth.
- In small bowl add peanut butter and microwave for 15-30 seconds until melted and able to drizzle.
- Pour chocolate filling on to the crust. Spread evenly.
- Drizzle melted peanut butter on top of the chocolate and using a knife or toothpick swirl around.
- Place in freeze for at least 1 hour. Remove and cut into 9 squares. Serve or store in airtight container in the freezer until ready to serve.