Gluten Free Orange Glaze Cookies - Petit Foodie
- 2 cups all purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- In a large bowl beat together sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg. Beat until well blended.
- Add in orange zest and juice. Beat until blended.
- working in batches beat in flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Place one tablespoon balls on to the baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While baking whisk together orange juice, zest and powdered sugar.
- Let cookies cool for 20-30 minutes and then spread on glaze.