Gluten Free Lemon Bundt Cake - Petit Foodie
- 3/4 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoon) Quick Rise Red Star Yeast
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 325*. Grease standard size bundt cake
- Melt butter in the microwave until completely melted. Add in 1/2 Cup milk to warm.
- Whisk in yeast.
- In a large mixing bowl beat sugar and butter mixture until light and fluffy.
- Add in eggs, one at a time. Add in lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Alternating flour and milk combine into the wet mixture.
- Mix until just combine.
- Pour batter into wet mixture.
- Place in warm area for 30 minutes.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, whisk together powdered sugar, salt, milk and lemon juice.
- Once cake is cooled top with glaze.