- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 egg
- cup milk, almond
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 6 tablespoons walnuts, optional
- Preheat oven 350*. Line muffin tin with 9 liners.
- In medium bowl whisk together mashed banana, egg, oil and almond milk until combine.
- Whisk in sugar.
- Add in flour and almond flour.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter in muffin tins. Top with additional chocolate chips and walnuts if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Place in airtight container.