Gluten Free Blueberry Pancakes - Petit Foodie
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain or vanilla
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt.
- Add in flours, baking powder, salt and sugar. Whisk until just combine. Some lumps are okay.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Heat non-stick skillet with a smear of butter or cooking spray.
- Drop in 1/3 cup batter into the skillet and let cook 1-2 minutes. Once the batter starts forming bubbles flip.
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Sever warm with maple syrup and fresh blueberries.