- 3 cups assorted fall veggies, I used red onion, rutabaga, parsnip, butternut squash and cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, heavy sprinkle of both
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, removed from stem
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange muscat champagne vinegar, I used trader joes brand
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Wash, dry and chop veggies into bite sized pieces.
- On a large baking sheet combine veggies, olive oil and salt and pepper until all veggies are covered.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes flipping half way through.
- Meanwhile, whisk together vinaigrette ingredients and set aside.
- Remove from oven and toss with the vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately or let sit to cool. Store leftovers in air-tight container for up to 2 days.