Fall Kale Salad - Petit Foodie
- 3 cups kale, choppped
- 1 small delicata squash, cut and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons Trader Joes Orange Muscat Champagne Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place squash on baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tender. Flip half way through baking.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Once squash is cooled, place kale in a bowl and massage with all of the dressing.
- Top kale with the cooled squash, pomegranate and pumpkin seeds. Serve at room temperature.