Chocolate Chip Frappe – Petit Foodie
- 1 ounce dark chocolate chunks, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup strong coffee, or two Nspresso espresso capsules prepared
- 1/4 cup almond joy coffee creamer or chocolate mocha
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 6 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- whipped cream
- In a blender combine coffee or espresso, milk, creamer, 3 tablespoons syrup and 1/2 ounce chocolate chunks.
- Add in ice and blend until smooth.
- Line 3 cups with remaining syrup.
- Divide frappe into cups and top with whipped cream and remaining chocolate chunks.