Cauliflower Turmeric Soup - Petit Foodie
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Heat olive oil in pot over medium heat.
- Add in garlic and saute until just tender.
- Add in cauliflower and potato.
- Add in seasonings and stir around the cauliflower mixture for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in broth and let simmer for 25 minutes or until cauliflower and potato are tender.
- Using a handheld immersion blender puree soup until velvety smooth.
- Add any desired toppings and serve.