- 1/2 pound ground spicy sausage
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 8 corn tortillas
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons oil
- In skillet saute sausage until browned and cooked through. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, water and season with salt and pepper.
- Wipe out skillet and add eggs. Scramble over low-med heat until cooked through.
- To assemble add layer of cheese, eggs, and sausage and finish with another layer of cheese on to the tortillas. Top with final tortilla.
- In a large nonstick skillet add 1 tsp oil. Add in tortillas, as many that will fit in your pan. Brown on each side. Repeat with remaining.
- Remove from pan and cut into halve or quarters. Top with your fave garnishments.