- 1 1/2 cups gf oats
- 1 small apple, peeled diced
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 350*. Place oats and almonds on a baking sheet. Toast for about 15 minutes. Let cool.
- In a small saute pan spray with cooking oil and saute diced apples until tender. Let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl mash bananas until smooth. Add in egg, milk and cooled apples.
- Mix in oats, almond flour, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, salt and almonds.
- Fold in dried fruit.
- Place in fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350* - if needed.
- Place 1-2 tablespoon of dough on to baking sheet. Shape mounds into flat 1/2 inch thick disks.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Let cool. store in air-tight container.