Apple Cake - Petit Foodie
- 1/2 cup butter, room temp
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Gluten Free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and thinly sliced
- Powdered sugar, garnish
- Preheat oven to 375*. Grease and 8-inch spring form pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg one at a time and beat until light and fluffy. Add in Vanilla.
- Beat in flours, baking powder and salt until just combine.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan top with the sliced apples.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.