- 1/2 cup aquafaba,
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cups dried coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- In a small pan heat aquafaba and sugar. Simmer until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a food processors process coconut, almonds and 1/2 cup chocolate chips until roughly chopped.
- In a bowl combine aquafaba, remaining chocolate chips and coconut mixture.
- Put mixture in the freezer for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 400*.
- Using your hands (*not a cookie scoop!) tightly form a ball with 1 tablespoon of the mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake bites for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool. They are delicate so let cool for a few minutes on sheet.