Here is a list of some of my favorite gift ideas this holiday season.
1) Pop-Print Measuring Spoons – Anthropologie – I love these adorable little measuring spoons. They are so gorgeous in person. Make your foodies life in the kitchen even more festive with these.
2) Tea for the Holidays – DavidsTea – Have you all tried Davids Tea yet? Oh my word, you are so missing out if you haven’t. They are sooo good and who doesn’t want to completely swoon over ‘cookie dough’ flavored tea? Amazing.
3) Microplane® Elite Paddle Graters – Everyone needs one or two of these. The end.
4) Holiday 5-Bar Gift Box Seattle Chocolates – Hello chocolate bars! These are so festive! Love.
5) John Boos Cutting Board – Boos Cutting Boards…I shed a few tears when I won my Boos cutting board. So gorgeous. I love it like my first born, not gonna lie.
6) Nudo Straight from the grove – I dream of owning a backyard full of olive trees. I have a feeling this will be the closest I get.